Chia seeds are an important ally in the summertime since they’re hydrating when soaked. Turmeric, cardamom and black pepper help support healthy digestion while chia seeds are packed with Omega-3, antioxidants and protein. All you need is a blender and popsicle molds to make this summer treat at home!
• 2 1/4 cups Full Fat Coconut Milk
• 1 tablespoon Organic Chia Seed
• 1 teaspoon Tumeric Powder
• 1 teaspoon Cardamon Powder
• 1 pinch of Finely Ground Black Pepper
• 3 tablespoons Organic Coconut Sugar
• 1 tablespoon Freshly Grated Ginger
1. Mix the chia seeds and coconut milk in a bowl or jar and let sit for about 10 minutes. This will help the chia seeds plump up.
2. Next, blend all ingredients together on low until well mixed. Taste, and adjust sweetness to your liking.
3. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
4. To easily remove the pops, run the molds under warm water until they release.
Chia seeds are naturally gluten-free. Small but mighty, just 3 tablespoons of chia has 15 times more magnesium than broccoli, 30% more antioxidants than blueberries and 2 times more potassium than bananas!