Today, March 20th, marks the first day of spring! I absolutely LOVE spring. It’s my favorite season. As we approach the 2nd quarter of 2019, there may be a lot going on in your personal & professional life. Are you seeking balance? It’s not too late to achieve that. If you have broken any of your New Year Resolutions, don’t worry. Spring is a time of new beginnings & rebirth! So if you’ve fallen off the healthy wagon, it’s time to get back on it!
Here are 3 holistic health tips so that you can put a “spring in your step” and enjoy a vibrant SPRING season:
1. Get Rid of 2 Types of Clutter:
The first type of clutter consists of things like papers, files, boxes & other unnecessary things laying around your home or office. Purge items that don’t need to be there. They are just taking up space. When you live & work in a space free of clutter, you become more productive. Spring cleaning usually refers to getting rid of things you no longer need…but wait, there is a second type of clutter…
Unfortunately, some people in life are considered clutter. I’m talking about people who are full of negativity…you know, the “Debbie Downers” & “Kevin Killjoys” of the world! Are you hanging on to people that are dragging you down? Now is the time to let those people go. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been friends with these negative people for a long time. When you get rid of negative energy, you make room for positive people to enter your life. It is very important to surround yourself with people who support, encourage, motivate & inspire you.
2. Detox & Clean Out Your Body:
* Eliminate alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars & saturated fats.
* If you have allergies, drink lemon or lime water. Lemons & limes can help cleanse the body of impurities. They contain vitamin C & antioxidants that boost the immune system.
* During the winter season, we indulged in heavy comfort foods. Now is the time to detox. Eat leafy greens like spinach, kale, collard greens, arugula & mustard greens to help in the detoxification process.
* Minimize the use of chemical-based household cleaners as well as toxic beauty & personal care products. Have you checked the ingredients in your shampoo, deodorant, lotions, cleansers moisturizers & makeup? Some of the ingredients may surprise you. Consider using natural alternatives. Remember, what you put on your skin is absorbed by the body.
3. Declutter Spiritually & Forgive:
Forgiving is hard for a lot of people, including myself. Maybe you’ve had your share of bad business dealings or family disagreements. What I found is that when you forgive someone, that weight on your shoulders is lifted. You open your life to happiness & peace.
This spring season, commit to improving your physical, emotional, mental, social & spiritual health by decluttering your mind, body & heart. This helps create more space for positive energy & positive experiences in your life.
Are you interested in incorporating “holistic health” practices in your daily routine? Please call us at (661) 755-7682 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org